Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    i can't seem to find this selling anywhere. has anyone bought it yet?
  2. #2  
    Is it supposed to be available. Last I have heard no such thing will ever be produced.
  3. GMJeff's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,025 Global Posts
    #3  
    The Cingular premier site doesn't have a Treo 750 listed without camera.
  4. kuj
    kuj is offline
    kuj's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #4  
    It's available now. Here's a pic:

  5. #5  
    kuj, good find. however, that's a really high base price though. Even the Cingular camera version retails for $649 I believe.
  6. #6  
    When I checked out on our premier site it knocked off $100 because of the data and voice plan I choose ( 900 minutes and unlimited data ). I then applied a 100 rebate and got the phone out the door at $254. I also had Cingular unlock it for me. Mine is with the camera since my work does not care about the camera phone issue.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kuj View Post
    It's available now. Here's a pic:

    thanks. can you provide the url where you found this? i can't seem to find it on the cingular site.
  8. kuj
    kuj is offline
    kuj's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision
    kuj, good find. however, that's a really high base price though. Even the Cingular camera version retails for $649 I believe.
    yeah, i know. premier is always like that though. at least you don't have to turn in rebates plus you don't have to wait to upgrade...well at least for me anyway. it really depends on whether your hr department negotiated a good deal with cingular.

    Quote Originally Posted by picturehause
    thanks. can you provide the url where you found this? i can't seem to find it on the cingular site.
    just login to your premier site. it might not be available in your area though. i'm in 95136 if that helps any. if you don't have a premier account, try going to http://business.cingular.com and enter your work or school email and see if you qualify. good luck!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by kuj View Post
    yeah, i know. premier is always like that though. at least you don't have to turn in rebates plus you don't have to wait to upgrade...well at least for me anyway. it really depends on whether your hr department negotiated a good deal with cingular.



    just login to your premier site. it might not be available in your area though. i'm in 95136 if that helps any. if you don't have a premier account, try going to http://business.cingular.com and enter your work or school email and see if you qualify. good luck!
    oh darn i don't have a premier account. don't seem to qualify for anything either.

    any idea how i can still get one of those non camera phones? i'm really keen to buy even if the price is somewhat higher. this is the best wm phone i've had in years and i'd hate to have to give it up.
  10. kuj
    kuj is offline
    kuj's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #10  
    you can try calling telesales or the business number. http://www.cingular.com/about/contac...t-us-phone.jsp

    just tell them you'd like to buy the treo 750 non-camera version and find out what they say. in the past, before I even knew about premier, i was able to buy through them without any information other than my phone number. if the person you get doesn't let you, call back and talk with a different rep. you could also explain to them your need for the non-camera version.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kuj View Post
    It's available now. Here's a pic:

    $1139.99 base price??? That's nuts!!
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by kuj View Post
    you can try calling telesales or the business number. http://www.cingular.com/about/contac...t-us-phone.jsp

    just tell them you'd like to buy the treo 750 non-camera version and find out what they say. in the past, before I even knew about premier, i was able to buy through them without any information other than my phone number. if the person you get doesn't let you, call back and talk with a different rep. you could also explain to them your need for the non-camera version.
    thanks. i'm calling them now but the operator cant seem to find this phone...
  13. #13  
    Does anyone has any update on this? I'm not from the States, and hoping to get the Treo 750 without camera through the net or something. Don't seem to have much luck so far though. :S

Posting Permissions