1.    #1  
    ok, I have only been using phonealarm for a few weeks. my favorite part is the profile part. my problem is with the " run program " part.

what I have set to run is the keylight. I need keylights on when it starts to get dark. so I have set a profile called home to start at 4:30 pm. running program path is windows/startmenu/ keylight. then at 10:00 I have a profile called night which is when my phone is docked with the charger desktop cradel. keylight in running programs again this time to shut off keylights. in the morning at 5:00 profile "home" starts again with the keylight app turning lights back on. last is the "work" profile the also runs keylight turning light off durring the day.

my problem is if the device is awake at the time of the profile change, the keylight switch will work. I know this cause while my phone is docked in the cradel the settings our set to leave device and backlight always on. while i'm at work, or on my way, the change at 7:30 and at 4:30 don't active keylight switch. this is the profile changes that happen when my device is in my pocket.

is there a way to get the keylight app to run while device is asleep?

hope this makes since, cody
    Global Posts
    653 Global Posts
    I think you may need to create separate shortcuts with the command lines shown on the PocketMax's forum in order for it to work.

Here: http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=3209.0
  3.    #3  
    thanks, going to take a look. command lines you say.... hmmm