1.    #1  
    Call me crazy but what association is this icon and why am I not allowed to click and modify it similar to the Bluetooth and Location privacy icons to its right?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Wow, I've never seen that one...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepat View Post
    Wow, I've never seen that one...
    My roomie has the same phone (700w Verizon) and his dosent have it.....
    I've never seen it either...interesting.
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ebedoun View Post
    I've never seen it either...interesting.
    I've had this phone for about a month. I havent installed any third party software that I'm aware of. It wont go away via a "soft reset" either.

The phone was a boxed replacement (sealed as if newly purchased including CDs, cut out screen protector and manuals) thru Asurion insurance.

It's driving me crazy hehe
    It's the TTY/TTD settings. I just made it appear on my 700wx. Go to the start menu, then to settings, then to phone. Under the TTY/TTD tab, just turn it off. Hope this helps.
    Thanks LbSigMan! I've never seen the icon because I never messed with those settings...
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
  8.    #8  
    thanks LbSigMan! oh man! you are my hero! in some round about way this might give me an answer as to why nobody can hear me when I place or answer most of my calls lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlar View Post
    thanks LbSigMan! oh man! you are my hero! in some round about way this might give me an answer as to why nobody can hear me when I place or answer most of my calls lately?
    Lol. Beats me. I've never used the service as I'm not mute or deaf. I just happened to look at that icon and for some reason it just clicked.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by LbSigMan View Post
    Lol. Beats me. I've never used the service as I'm not mute or deaf. I just happened to look at that icon and for some reason it just clicked.
    Either way...youre the man for the help =D