Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I keep getting a white screen of death (truly never ending) when I launch theKinoma installer app from styletap. ANyone have and correct this problem?
    I got the samething!! Contacted Style Tap about it and they said they cant reproduce the effect! WTF??
    So I still have my Treo 650 and I beamed Kinoma over and everything worked great! But the heart and soul of Kinoma is still not working!! MEdia Guide!! For some reason its freezing up on me!!
    So my guess is, something is wrong with the installer on Kinoma's side?? And the reason that media guide is not working after the beam is because i didnt beam "everything" over ??
    If you or someone else get this to work keep me in the loop!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jerms55555 View Post
    I got the samething!! Contacted Style Tap about it and they said they cant reproduce the effect! WTF??
    So I still have my Treo 650 and I beamed Kinoma over and everything worked great! But the heart and soul of Kinoma is still not working!! MEdia Guide!! For some reason its freezing up on me!!
    So my guess is, something is wrong with the installer on Kinoma's side?? And the reason that media guide is not working after the beam is because i didnt beam "everything" over ??
    If you or someone else get this to work keep me in the loop!
    I have opened a service ticket with Styletap and Kinoma.

I even went to the length of hard resetiing my 750 and instling Styletap and Kinoma only. Same thing.

I'll keep you informed.
    Well looks like us TREO 750 got screwed on this!

Unfortunately, we have just discovered that the Treo 750 is using a backlevel ARM processor and it is not currently compatible with Kinoma Player 4.1. Like a lot of Palm applications, Kinoma Player uses something called ARMlets which allows sections of the application to be written in native code. And unfortunately, the processor in the Treo 750 is not capable of executing some of instructions that are used in the Kinoma Player ARMlets.

Unfortunately, there is very little that StyleTap can do by ourselves to resolve this issue. We have made Kinoma aware of the problem and are working with them to try to find a workaround. We will keep you updated as to our progress.

StyleTap Support
    You can now run Kinoma Player on a Treo 750 using the latest version of StyleTap (version 1.0.021) available at www.styletap.com