1.    #1  
    How do you make apps stay in the Start Menu, as in Mac's OS X, you can select an app and in the Dock select "keep in dock?"

Alternatively, what's a nice, clean, no-fuss launcher app to launch all those little apps like voice notes, tasks that get buried in nested folders.

YoungTurk
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTurk View Post
    How do you make apps stay in the Start Menu, as in Mac's OS X, you can select an app and in the Dock select "keep in dock?"

Alternatively, what's a nice, clean, no-fuss launcher app to launch all those little apps like voice notes, tasks that get buried in nested folders.

YoungTurk
    Two ways (take your pick)

1. Start Menu/Settings/Personal/Menus - check the items that you want on the start menu. There is a limit of I believe 8 items.
    2. Copy a shortcut (.lnk) to the \windows\startmenu directory

There are a couple of launching applications out there. Spb Pocket Plus and SBSH iLauncher are two of the more popular ones. I used PP for years before switching over to iLauncher. There's also a free one called cLaunch.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Two ways (take your pick)

1. Start Menu/Settings/Personal/Menus - check the items that you want on the start menu. There is a limit of I believe 8 items.
    2. Copy a shortcut (.lnk) to the \windows\startmenu directory

There are a couple of launching applications out there. Spb Pocket Plus and SBSH iLauncher are two of the more popular ones. I used PP for years before switching over to iLauncher. There's also a free one called cLaunch.
    There is no Start Menu/Settings/Personal - on my Samsung Blackjack running WM 5. Am I missing something?

YoungTurk
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTurk View Post
    There is no Start Menu/Settings/Personal - on my Samsung Blackjack running WM 5. Am I missing something?

YoungTurk
    You are using a different version of the OS. You are using WM5 Smartphone edition which is different from the WM5 Phone edition. Treo's run WM5 Phone edition.

I think your best bet is to post your question in a Smartphone OS forum or make it clear in your posting heading which OS you are using.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  5.    #5  
    Hey, what does a Mac guy know anyway, right? Geesh, WM5 Phone, WM5 Smartphone, and I'm post-graduate trained and I'm confused.

Anyway, thanks.

YoungTurk