1.    #1  
    I just received my Seidio INNODock Jr. Cradle for Treo 700wx from Treocentral Store. Included was the cradle and a cable. Should I have received any kind of driver or other component? I can't get it to connect to Activesync. I can unplug and replace with the sync cradle that came with the phone, and it connects right up. Swap the cradle back in and it won't. Note: the cradle IS charging the battery according to the battery icon on the top right corner of the screen, and the cradle has the green LED next to the sync button.

Any suggestions? It seems pretty darned ***** proof...

1) plug cable to cradle
    2) plug cable to computer
    3) ???
    4) profit!!!

I'd like to think it's some configuration issue rather than another "Seidio product issue" ... if the latter, this will be 2-for-2
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    I just received my Seidio INNODock Jr. Cradle for Treo 700wx from Treocentral Store. Included was the cradle and a cable. Should I have received any kind of driver or other component? I can't get it to connect to Activesync. I can unplug and replace with the sync cradle that came with the phone, and it connects right up. Swap the cradle back in and it won't. Note: the cradle IS charging the battery according to the battery icon on the top right corner of the screen, and the cradle has the green LED next to the sync button.

Any suggestions? It seems pretty darned ***** proof...

1) plug cable to cradle
    2) plug cable to computer
    3) ???
    4) profit!!!

I'd like to think it's some configuration issue rather than another "Seidio product issue" ... if the latter, this will be 2-for-2
    Please call 832-204-1118 and ask for Kelvin. He should be able to help figure out your problem.

Thanks
    I just got my Inno.Dock Jr. as well. It replaced a regular Inno.Dock w/ audio output. My Inno.Dock Jr. broke / DOA. When I place my Treo 680 or 750 on it, I continually (every second or two) get a USB error popping up from my taskbar.

I've tried using different USB cables, removing the AC charging adapter / kit, plugging the Inno.Dock Jr. into different computers (trying different cables with this as well) that have ActiveSync and Palm Desktop installed.

Nothing works. I get the USB errors constantly. This is totally unacceptable and to make things worse, Seidio wouldn't even credit the price difference of the regular Inno.Dock and Inno.Dock Jr. to my credit card.
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    I just got my Inno.Dock Jr. as well. It replaced a regular Inno.Dock w/ audio output. My Inno.Dock Jr. broke / DOA. When I place my Treo 680 or 750 on it, I continually (every second or two) get a USB error popping up from my taskbar.

I've tried using different USB cables, removing the AC charging adapter / kit, plugging the Inno.Dock Jr. into different computers (trying different cables with this as well) that have ActiveSync and Palm Desktop installed.

Nothing works. I get the USB errors constantly. This is totally unacceptable and to make things worse, Seidio wouldn't even credit the price difference of the regular Inno.Dock and Inno.Dock Jr. to my credit card.
    I returned mine. Three of 4 Seidio products I've purchased simply do not live up to even modest expectations (holster, Innodock Jr, and clear case; the 4th was a screen protector... pretty hard to screw up a screen protector). I'll spend my money elsewhere.