1.    #1  
    I recently tried installing a messenger program, but I am unable to put it on the Today screen as it does not show up in the list of programs in the settings. I have had this issue with other program as well. Anyone had a similar issue? Already tried removing and re-installing....
    What messaging program are you referring to. Perhaps it replaced the standard messaging app as the default?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    The name of the softare would be nice.

I know with IM+ you have to go into ITS settings and enable the today plugin before you can see it...
  4.    #4  
    It was Agile Messenger Beta version. I tried the full version, and then it showed up.

Same thing happened with Imov messenger as well (did not show up in the today settings). Looks like I have to fork up the 34 for the full version of Agile - at least the cool push-to-talk function works really well...

The same is actually the case for Illium's eWallet and also Opera browser (which I do not really want on the Today screen, but still). Opera is installed on the SD card, but the messenger clients are installed on the device in case that should matter.