1.    #1  
    Hey all. The Cingular Treo 750 comes with "Indigo" as the default today theme. I noticed the 750v has a brownish looking theme in all of the pictures and on the pdf.
    I was interested in trying it out. Can anyone post the 750v's default theme .tsk file (and any .gif files that go with it if there are any) so I can download it?

Thanks!
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=117

I love the Vodaphone theme, it makes the highlight red so you can actually see it.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    Hey all. The Cingular Treo 750 comes with "Indigo" as the default today theme. I noticed the 750v has a brownish looking theme in all of the pictures and on the pdf.
    I was interested in trying it out. Can anyone post the 750v's default theme .tsk file (and any .gif files that go with it if there are any) so I can download it?

Thanks!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    Sweet! Thanks.
    That Grey background tone is rather depressing. But I do like the red highlights.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Well you could always use a different background picture and use UITweaker to change the top and bottom bar colors.

Quote Originally Posted by wordjam7 View Post
    That Grey background tone is rather depressing. But I do like the red highlights.
    I have no idea what that means! I'm relatively new to WM and trying to get up to speed. I've read some posts on utilities to modify the Today Screen and screen managers, but have not installed one just yet.

The today screen highlight is controlled by the first reg value the menu highlights can be controlled via the 2nd one

using a Reg Editor navigate to:
    HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Color
    34 = xx xx xx 00 where xx xx xx is the color you want for highlights

[this is flushed when you change today themes]

Also if you have a theme and want the highlights [but not today] to change with the theme
    use a reg editor and navigate to:
    HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Today\YourTheme.tsk
    add
    Color_Highlight xx xx xx 00 where xx xx xx is the color you want for highlights when using this theme.

[cycle the theme before changes can be seen]
    Last edited by bnycastro; 02/14/2007 at 02:33 AM. Reason: added screenshots for clarity
    Wow,,, that business theme is ugly,,,,,, If you want to make highlight items red you can use any theme,,,,, a good looking one and use UITweaker to change the highlight to red.

http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/uitweaker.shtml
    You're welcome to your opinion but I find the default themes ugly. I think the business theme is understated and highly usable with it's red highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesRitter View Post
    Wow,,, that business theme is ugly,,,,,, If you want to make highlight items red you can use any theme,,,,, a good looking one and use UITweaker to change the highlight to red.

http://www.freewareppc.com/utilities/uitweaker.shtml
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Here is a black theme that has the red highlights. I can change these highlights to any color.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    friend of mine got the red/gray business theme to me. I've tried at least 50 others & I always end up back with the business one. Just seems overall most usable with the red highlights. .ay not be the flashiest out there but to me it's highly usable and functional.
    The theme I use is similar in shade and contrast to the default 750v theme. It is 1.5TodayThemeSGKokkos and can be found here http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...ay-themes.html if anyone is interested. On the 750 it doesn't show gold since we don't have the smartdialer.