1.    #1  
    Tried to do a search on this, so excuse me if I've double up on a question, but the search feature isn't working for some reason.

Does anybody have any information on if/when Sprint will carry the Treo 750?

I've been testing it on the Cingular network and really like it, but want Sprint's service.

Anybody heard anything?

Thanks for your response.
    Heard about the 755 in May...but don't know much else about it. Check out the Future Treos forum.
    It was initailly listed as available for Purchase on the Palm today. But I just checked and they have removed it. Oh well.

I'm confused. What would a Sprint Treo 755 be?

. . . . . a slightly slimmer Sprint Treo 700P or WX without the antenna and with a smaller battery?

I will wait for the 900P.
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/07/2007 at 07:05 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    It was initailly listed as available for Purchase on the Palm today. But I just checked and they have removed it. Oh well.

Are you saying they accidentally posted the 750 on palm's website for Sprint? Or perhaps, you are referring to the unlocked version?

I was in the Sprint store last week, returning the 700p and cancelling contract. The worker indicated they are to have the 750 in April but who knows if you can trust their word and if they know whether it will be the 680 or 750. Especially, since I told them I was going to Cingular/AT&T primarily because of the 750.

Just wondering if anybody had any connections to know how true/false his statement was.

Thanks.
    If a 755 does come out for Sprint/Verizon, it will be a CDMA version of the 750. The difference is that it will likely use EVDO rev A and possibly have WM6 (Crossbow) on it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer