Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah, Sprint CS is bottom of the barrel! Verizon was nice at the time I had them, maybe I left just in time?

RCN unfortunately is the only alternative for phone/cable/internet to Comcast and ATT around my area.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Yes you have no-commitment agreements, but you started off with a contract right? I haven't heard of someone getting a regular, full-featured plan without having to sign a contract. So for someone like me who's new to the carrier, rather than paying a high price for a phone, I'd rather pay a lower price to get the subsidized version. When I'm tired of the phone or I'm out of commitment, then I'll buy an unlocked, unbranded phone.

It's true that most Americans would rather have the cheap phone rather than paying up the nose for a new, uber-deluxe superphone, but there's logic to that. I mean, there's a limit to how much one can spend on a phone and still be considered sane. The money I saved from getting the subsidized version of the phone will go towards something else I want or maybe put aside to use to pay my monthly bill.
    Speak for yourself!
    Although my personal limit is $600.

No 2 yr. contract requirement has actually saved me money on my monthly bill. No tied down for a guaranteed $100+ per month per line! Although my situation may be different from others, but I don't need to be on the phone or data all day. Many plans are overpriced for my usage.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #43  
    Hey a third of 'em don't count as phones and most of the others were purchased cheap on eBay.

Got the 750 from Amazon for $149 and the 680 from Palm for $249 (used my developer's discount).

When I had Sprint I could buy a phone from eBay and still have it covered by TEP so I didn't worry too much about them. I just claimed that I bought the phones directly from the manufacturers instead of Sprint.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    By the time Palm releases an unlocked 750 maybe there will be a WM6 version...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    I just this on the mytreo home page...

Unlocked 750 in Europe

http://mytreo.net/archives/2007/02/p...in-europe.html
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123