1.    #1  
    Seems after two-three weeks now of having my Treo 750 with Cingular its starting to lock up. I had to do a reset on it. The keypad didn't respond, and it didn't have a connection with the towers. I only have the marsware weather installed. It is setup to check with exchange as well. Any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    Oh come on people, someone has to have a answer.
    We're responsible for Palm's bugs? Sorry everyone here isn't responsive enough for you. Here's a thought, call Cingular or Palm.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  4.    #4  
    Here's a response why don't you not be a ***. This is a forum for people to ask about problems and resolutions.
    If you bothered to look at the forums, you would see that people here help each other a lot. However, when you come on here demanding that people take their personal time to resolve a problem that you dont describe properly and then cop an attitude, especially with someone that can help you, then you are clueless and will remain that way. Its called basic social interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by pimpin-tl View Post
    Here's a response why don't you not be a ***. This is a forum for people to ask about problems and resolutions.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    Here's an idea, why don't you get off your a** and see I've provided hundreds of messages helping others. How many have you done? There's a difference between asking for helping and demanding answers to vague questions within a few hours.

Jerk!

Quote Originally Posted by pimpin-tl View Post
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by naftalim View Post
    If you bothered to look at the forums, you would see that people here help each other a lot. However, when you come on here demanding that people take their personal time to resolve a problem that you dont describe properly and then cop an attitude, especially with someone that can help you, then you are clueless and will remain that way. Its called basic social interaction.
    And your taking time to make ignorant responses like now. So why waste your time and post?

I never demanded. I asked for help and after 25 views and no replies I bumped the thread again.

I didn't describe properly? It's called learn english better for yourself.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    Here's an idea, why don't you get off your a** and see I've provided hundreds of messages helping others. How many have you done? There's a difference between asking for helping and demanding answers to vague questions within a few hours.

Jerk!

I don't see you helping me at all? I just came here looking for advice and your attacking me for no reason.

Doesn't look like I demanded for help at all above. Obviously you have a english problem or you just had a bad day today.

I have reported you and the other guy to the mods.
    I just read this thread and started cracking up!!

"I'm reporting all of you to the principal!!!!!"
    This thread is now closed.

Take the arguing somewhere else please.