1.    #1  
    Hi,

I installed Opera Mobile on my 750v and would like to know if there is a way easily transfer my Favorites from PIE to Opera. Would be a pain if I had to type them all in again.

TIA

Moppet52
    There's no "quick and easy way". What you can do is copy \Application Data\Opera\opera6.adr to your desktop and cut and paste your favorites into the file. Then copy the file back to the same directory on your device.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    There's no "quick and easy way". What you can do is copy \Application Data\Opera\opera6.adr to your desktop and cut and paste your favorites into the file. Then copy the file back to the same directory on your device.

HTH!
    Hmm... thanks for the suggestion, but I looked at the one bookmark I created through Opera mobile and did not know what data I needed to (if any) for ones that I would manually paste into the adr file.

I ended up creating them from scratch. It was only 20 or so, but I figured I would ask.

Moppet52