1.    #1  
    I really need someones help. I was trying out a button remapping program on my Treo 700w and have totally screwed up my buttons. I have totally lost the press and hold ok button feature to bring up the running programs list.

Does anyone know how to restore it? If someone who has a registry editor on their Treo and has NOT modified the button mappings could export the contents of the following registry hive: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys\ and post it to a reply, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks,
    Moon1234
    Hard reset... I'm thinking you backed up your settings before you tweaked w/ your settings.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    Can you get to Settings/Personal/Buttons? If so, try changing Option+OK to the "Task Manager".
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
    Can you get to Settings/Personal/Buttons? If so, try changing Option+OK to the "Task Manager".
    Option + OK is not an available button in Settings/Personal/Buttons. Task Manager is also not an available program.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    Hard reset... I'm thinking you backed up your settings before you tweaked w/ your settings.
    How was this post helpful?
    It's very helpful since it will give you idea of "let's back up my phone before I tweak way"
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    Quote Originally Posted by moon1234 View Post
    Option + OK is not an available button in Settings/Personal/Buttons. Task Manager is also not an available program.
    You'll want to hard reset.
    Hey...Trying out AE button plus I have just done the same on my 750 and would also be very grateful for help in restoring the default buttons. Have all data and stuff backed up but a quick reg change would be less of a head ache. PLEASE can you help???