1.    #1  
    I'm not as smart as I look

I just installed the TodayTime plugin from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=261074 and the hidelogo plugin from http://www.ppcgeeks.com/remove-logo-...sed-t1066.html, and I've done a soft reset after each. On reboot, I'm getting something that, when I tap on it, it takes me to the time settings... so I'm guessing that's the TodayTime thing. However, it's obviously not quite right (see attached) since it's showing a bunch of squares.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I tried to download the app and try it for ya, but I could download from treo. can you post the cab here?

anyhow, I would start with going to menu/prefs/today setting and highlight the pluging and select options. this may give you some settings that you need to configure.

hope this helps, cody
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    I tried to download the app and try it for ya, but I could download from treo. can you post the cab here?

Zipped cab attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4.    #4  
    Looks like I needed _2_ soft resets... not sure why, but I've got date/time info coming from it now. Next thing is getting rid of the factory clock in the top right.

And then... how to get the Lookup Field to show again-- from posts here, it sounds like it's inexorably tied to the logo info. I'd sure like to get that field back
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    And then... how to get the Lookup Field to show again-- from posts here, it sounds like it's inexorably tied to the logo info. I'd sure like to get that field back
    I may have answered my own question on this one. It appears that the lookup field returns just by banging on the keyboard. It takes a Today screen refresh to make it go away when you're done.
    Quote Originally Posted by labboypro View Post
    I may have answered my own question on this one. It appears that the lookup field returns just by banging on the keyboard. It takes a Today screen refresh to make it go away when you're done.
    first off... dont bag on the keyboard, please. lol

second you the lookup field is on the screen and you want it to go away just scroll down.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    first off... dont bag on the keyboard, please.

Fix-ed...
    Attached Images Attached Images