1.    #1  
    I'd like my 700W to remind me if I've missed a call or have a voicemail/email waiting. If I'm not near the phone for the initial notification, then sometime it might be a whole day or so until I actually turn the screen on and check the phone.

Under notifications, all of the "repeat" options are greyed out, which is very annoying since any cheap "freebie" phone from any of the providers will notify you every 5 mins or so if you've missed something.

From what I've read on the forums, every uses phonealarm to do repeat notification, etc. Is it really true that I have to go buy a piece of third party software for my phone just to restore basic functionality?

Does anyone have a clue as to why the repeat options are greyed out for the notifications on the phone?

These kind of silly little annoyances with this phone are really ..... um ..... annoying.
    for a free led notification you could check out the "fun with mortscrip" thread in the wm app part of treocentral.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=132525
    I just committed the following three patches. They should be available through Preware and\or WebOS-Internals soon.

email-notification-repeat.patch

messaging-notification-repeat.patch

phone-notification-repeat.patch
    Now available in Preware.

Also just submitted update to the email notification repeat so that it plays nice with the delete from notification bar patch.
  5. dll
    how do these patches work? Are they just registry edits or a script?
    Quote Originally Posted by dll View Post
    how do these patches work? Are they just registry edits or a script?
    They modify the original application code to schedule a launch of the application with a set of paramaters that it then knows to call a function to play the notification sound and then rechedule the next notification time.
    love the patch but anyway there could be other options like email reapeat every 10 min? Thanks for the work
    Quote Originally Posted by friguy3 View Post
    love the patch but anyway there could be other options like email reapeat every 10 min? Thanks for the work
    Yes it is on my todo list to make the interval user defined. Just have not had a chance yet.