1.    #1  
    From the very time I received the case last week, I have been having an issue with the case popping open on the bottom left hand side. It happens too consistently and often. I have sent a request for exchange (as I do like the case) to Seidio via their web site.

Is this happening to anyone else? I guess the same could happen to hybrid cases also.

TIA!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I've been noticing the same thing. I figured I was doing something wrong. I may have to request another one too.
    Jgold,

I dont have any problems with the Hybrid case. I did notice when snapping it together the bottom was a very tight fit, but once snapped, it's solid. I do think a little smother edges on the plastic portion of the case is in order. In some areas, seems a bit sharp around the edges. Im sure a dremil can fix it.

I like the case a lot, I would almost like to see a thinner plastic front (I doubt its possible), it does interfere with soft-key presses. This case is bar far the best "shell" type case I have seen. MUCH better then the Boxwave "Active Case"/clear-case I had on my other WM device. The boxwave cases add way to much bulk to the device. Even there silicone cases never seem to fit like a glove.

Seidio has a GREAT product here!
    Same here . the bottom right side kept popping out . I emailed Seidio and they sent me a rma number to replace it
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    I had the same problem. My top left clip also broke. I am awaiting the replacment from Seidio.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    No problems for me so far with the rubberized case. But it isn't something I'd want to remove and reinstall often.
    I had the same problem....went thru 3 of them
    I've had the hybrid case for a while now and I haven't had any issues