1.    #1  
    I recently got a seidio 1300mah battery. once I received it I charged it fully, used it down to 5% and charged it overnight again. this time I didn't put it back in the treo for about 12 hours-it just layed on the counter for 12 hrs. when I put it in the treo it only registered 78% charged ... does this sound right to you guys?
    Thanks,
    Shannon
    I'd like feedback on this batery too. I was going to order it. No heat problems?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I'd like feedback on this batery too. I was going to order it. No heat problems?
    I've only used it for a couple of charges so far and haven't noticed any heat problems. So far battery life hasn't been anything noticeably better than the Palm 1200mah. It does worry me about it seeming to lose 25% of it's charge just sitting on the counter for 12 hours though...

Shannon