1.    #1  
    Hi all, I need the Cingular rebate form that covers the month of December. I've been able to find the one for prior to 1/21, but I am still missing the one for December 2006. Can someone PLEASE help me with this? Thanks so much!
    go to your local cingular store and they can reprint it. Just make sure you haven't missed the "postmarked by" date on the form
  3.    #3  
    Thanks turbo4door! You mean fill out the rebate form with the correct postmark date? I guess I'll just put two days after the purchase date or something, right?

Thanks again! And if anyone else has the December rebate form, PLEASE let me know. I want to just send them in and get this over with.
    The postmark is the date stamped on the envelope I think. The post office stamps mail with the date they were sent.
    the post office places a postmark on the envelope when its mailed. This has the date on it. The date must be on (or before) a specific date listed on the rebate form in order for it to qualify.
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    I think you're too late to apply for the December rebate. The "postmark by" date is usually a month after the last qualified purchase date, which would make it sometime around January 20. Amazon shows rebate forms which are still redeemable.
  7.    #7  
    Oh man, well, I'll figure out a way. lol...Thanks guys. I still would be highly interested in the DECEMBER rebate form!!

Thanks again!