1.    #1  
    Hi,

I was curious if anyone with a 700w is able to use SPB Pocket Plus without running into big memory issues? I assume it works great on the 700wx, but our crippled w's are another matter.

Thanks,
    Rich
    I didn't notice much difference between before and after SPB pocket plus. It may be just me though.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    Quote Originally Posted by RichKlein View Post
    Hi,

I was curious if anyone with a 700w is able to use SPB Pocket Plus without running into big memory issues? I assume it works great on the 700wx, but our crippled w's are another matter.
    I use to use pocket plus but i personally think it uses to much valuable memory. I thought it was ok but ever since my purchase of pocket breeze I uninstalled pocket plus.
    pocket plus is pretty big. I used it on my 6700 and use it on my wx. if I had a w I think I would use something smaller. maybe pocketbreeze, but that is still pretty big.

cLaunch, magic button are a lot smaller.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    pocket plus is pretty big. I used it on my 6700 and use it on my wx. if I had a w I think I would use something smaller. maybe pocketbreeze, but that is still pretty big.

cLaunch, magic button are a lot smaller.
    yeah pocket breeze is large but I believe it supports installs to sd card, how ever it leaves the core files in man mem. But if I remember correctly the core files that are on the main mem is still smaller then spb pocket plus program.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    do we know how the new SBSH iLauncher 3.0 compares, memory footprint-wise, with SPB Pocket Plus?
    I've read somewhere that iLauncher is lighter on the system than SPB's solution, though Pocket Plus has more features (?)

I don't use either, but I know that when I installed Pocket Plus, it was immediately uninstalled, it slowed down the system so much..
    I used a trial version of ilauncher but i wasnt impressed it felt like it was lacking something i'm not sure what but it felt it was lacking a feature that I was use to. I would suggest as your today screen. smallmenu+,phonealarm, ans pocket breeze and pocket weather, I have al this installed on my phone plus more and I get 14-15 megs free of space but its all about how you set your phone up.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    I installed the Pocket today suit which included the pocket plus, spb weather, and spb time. so far, i do not have any problem with the slowness of my fone. its a little bit slow compared to not having any, but its not that slow.