1.    #1  
    I'm using a Media Center TV PC with AT&T DSL to stream live and recorded tv as well as videos.

Last edited by gadgetluva; 02/04/2007 at 01:00 PM.
    Nice. What version of TCPMP were you using there?
  3.    #3  
    0.71 i think
    ah ok, cuz when I play a video on TCPMP 0.81 it causes the screen to go screwy on the 750.
  5.    #5  
    is that even an official version?
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    What is your upload speed on your computer that you are using also what speed setting do you have on the 750? Just wondering because when I have used orb it seems to stop and rebuffer for a while then start playing again so I get alot of start and stoping which is kind of annoying. I am however using windows media not tcpmp which I have been meening to download.

Thanks
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsaa View Post
    What is your upload speed on your computer that you are using also what speed setting do you have on the 750? Just wondering because when I have used orb it seems to stop and rebuffer for a while then start playing again so I get alot of start and stoping which is kind of annoying. I am however using windows media not tcpmp which I have been meening to download.

Thanks
    max is 400ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    is that even an official version?
    It was released temporarily prior to coreplayer coming out. It has some better mp4 codecs.
  9.    #9  
    did you try changing the video to raw frame buffer or GDI?
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r View Post
    gotta love waiting for Blazer to redraw everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    did you try changing the video to raw frame buffer or GDI?
    I changed the video from ATI IMAGEON Decoder to DirectDraw and all is good again. Strange since you'd think the ATI driver would be the one to use on the 750.

I did some experimentation with A2DP with TCPMP. To get fairly smooth video I had to drop the bitpool setting down to 30, but the sound is pretty bad at that setting. My tolerance level is 40 with some jerkiness to the video. The cpu needs a little help here. Has anyone tried using Pocket Hack Master on a 750 to boost the cpu speed? Care to share the settings you use?

Edit: I tried Pocket Hack Master and it's a no go. It conflicts with bluetooth.
    Last edited by hannip; 02/04/2007 at 09:29 AM.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I changed the video from ATI IMAGEON Decoder to DirectDraw and all is good again. Strange since you'd think the ATI driver would be the one to use on the 750.

I did some experimentation with A2DP with TCPMP. To get fairly smooth video I had to drop the bitpool setting down to 30, but the sound is pretty bad at that setting. My tolerance level is 40 with some jerkiness to the video. The cpu needs a little help here. Has anyone tried using Pocket Hack Master on a 750 to boost the cpu speed? Care to share the settings you use?

Edit: I tried Pocket Hack Master and it's a no go. It conflicts with bluetooth.
    I've noticed that watching videos on my miniSD with my BT stereo headphones works out great. Music too. But when I stream using ORB, I have to drop the connections speed to ~100kbps for the video to play smoothly. I just use my wired headphones now and use 200-250kbps to play video which looks great. I'm wondering if a boost to 400mhz will help, but my 8525 had a similar issue, but not as bad.