1.    #1  
    I'm switching from verizon to sprint to save $50 a month on my service. This will result in a $185 early termination fee because I have 10 months left with Verizon.

Once I cancel the verizon service and port my number over, it is okay to sell the original treo on ebay correct?
    Yep... done it many times when another carrier has the phone I want....

If you're willing/able to eat the termination fee, you're all good - the contract is tied to you... not your phone...

Good luck with your sale -
    -jscott
    you may want to call verizon and just ake if thay can verify the esn is clear and able to activate. dont tell them who you are. just say your intrested in buying it.

before i buy a phone off ebay i get the esn from the seller to check myself. never had a problem with sprint.
  4.    #4  
    Good advice. thanks

Bids haven't even passed $200 yet. I hope I at least clear that to cover early termination fee.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    Good advice. thanks

Bids haven't even passed $200 yet. I hope I at least clear that to cover early termination fee.
    the bids wont get up there until like 30 minutes from end of auction. in fact mine normal don't get up there until the last 5 minutes.