Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I just started with a new 700wx last week and there's quite a learning curve. Anyhow, I've been successfully using my Globalsat BT-338 receiver and iGuidance. Today, while I can detect the BT GPS, iGuidance isn't detecting that a GPS is connected. I tried deleting the BT pairing and repairing it. It re-pairs but still nothing in iGuidance. My bluetooth headset was working fine.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    Make sure that the COM port in iGuidance is set to the same COM port that the Bluetooth is using.

Mine did the same thing. I had to set iGuidance to use COM 7 to communicate.
    I feel your pain man. I have the same setup execpt I use the I blue gps. I can say without a doubt this won't be the first time this happens. I don't use it a lot and usually when I do its a pita to get it back working. a soft reset usually does the trick. that's the only way I can seem to get it going after not using it for an extended amount of time
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Thanks for the feedback. I wound up doing a hard reset (since I just got the unit a week or so ago, there wasn't much to re-install) and it's working now. But the port settings appeared to be correct, so I don't know what the problem was.