1.    #1  
    Hello folks. I have some general questions about the 700wx. I'm still using my TREO 600 and I want to upgrade to a 700. I love palm, but I think I want to expereince a seamless environment with the Windows platform. I will be sticking with Sprint PCS as well.

How is the 700wx at streaming video from the Internet?
    Is the 700wx more stable than the 700p?
    Former palm users, will you be sticking with the 700wx or going back to the palm platform?
    How much is data for the 700wx on the Sprint PCS network?

I apologize in advance if these are repeat questions, I just can't seem to find the answers in one place.

Thanks.
    I am on my second day on the 700wx, coming from the 650. I am not having the 'I hate WM' experience that I had with the Dash and the MDA. And it is FAST. Plus the keyboard is nicer than the 650. Gush gush gush. Me likey.
    im hoping to get a 700wx upgraded from this crap flip phone that only does voice calls. well, if there is anything else they do a good job of hiding it and making it suck so bad there is no point in using it.

anyways, i went to sprint today to look at the phone. let me tell you, this thing is SMALL! everywhere i read its "this thing is huge" or it's nicknamed "the brick" and its really heavy. well, the demo unit (which probably had the same, or very close to the weight of the real phone since they all varied and it certantly wasn't as light as a demo unit would be if it wasn't made to be the same weight) was very nice looking. it was thinner than my flip phone closed and weighed roughly the same. the keyboard is very very small, a lot smaller than any pictures i've seen. but the phone is small, i don't know how people say its huge and brick like.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieJ View Post
    How is the 700wx at streaming video from the Internet?
    Is the 700wx more stable than the 700p?
    Former palm users, will you be sticking with the 700wx or going back to the palm platform?
    How much is data for the 700wx on the Sprint PCS network?
    Thanks.
    I can't answer the streaming video question (yet) and I've never used a 700p. But coming from a 650, I can tell you that moving to the 700wx was definitely the right decision for me. Stable, easy to learn and fast. I wouldn't consider returning to Palm OS.
    Unlimited data from Sprint is $15/month - the best plan available anywhere, as far as I know.
    search SERO
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    How does 'search SERO' help the OP?

Anyway, I've been curious about the email notification methods available. Now with Chatter on my Palm OS Treo 700p there are numerous email notification options (pop-an-alert, tone, vibration, led) and each mailbox can be set to have a different tone and number of vibrations. I've searched and I cannot find the answer for WM Outlook.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607