1.    #1  
    I started experiencing a weird problem with my Gmail Account. When I get my email it connects fine, logs in, retrieves the email, then gets stuck on the last one. I then get a message saying that "cannot download email, please check that you are connected" It seems to only happen when I have a message waiting in the Outbox. Any ideas? I have incoming port at 995 and outgoing at 465 It has worked fine for the past few months.

Thanks
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
  2.    #2  
    Figured it out, human error, I left out the l in gmail on the outgoing mail server

Quote Originally Posted by naftalim View Post
    I started experiencing a weird problem with my Gmail Account. When I get my email it connects fine, logs in, retrieves the email, then gets stuck on the last one. I then get a message saying that "cannot download email, please check that you are connected" It seems to only happen when I have a message waiting in the Outbox. Any ideas? I have incoming port at 995 and outgoing at 465 It has worked fine for the past few months.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I have a problem with it too. I wish it would ONLY grab the UNREAD messages, instead of all of them within the past day. thats annoying as hell
  4.    #4  
    Yes. I like Gmail, but the best I can do is have it only download from the last day. Also, the threaded aspect of Gmail is great, but not on the mobile device. There is no point in downloading messages I had sent.
    Naftalim, how do you keep your messages on the phone? For instance when I get an e-mail(gmail) after view it, it only stays there for like about an hour, after when I go check its no there no more, how can I keep it as to where I delete it myself.