Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    how much do the tom tom 6's run?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeas750 View Post
    how much do the tom tom 6's run?
    I bought mine from the link below. Lowest price I have seen and it works FANTASTIC!!!

buygpsnow.com/tomtom-navigator-6-us-canada-software-maps-dvd-oncourse-bluetooth-gps-receiver-edition-2-waas-enabled-for-pocketpc-palm-nokia-and-smartphone-697.aspx
    FWIW, I bought TomTom6 Navigator Software + USA and Canada Maps on DVD from Amazon. I tried it and did not like it as much Telenav. I think it is a personal taste thing.

Anyway, I am selling my copy of TomTom6 (software only - you will need to buy your own GPS receiver). It would come with everything in the original packaging (including the TomTom Activation Key Card). PM me if you are interested - I am outside the 30 day return window at Amazon and I am looking to unload).
    does anyone know how much those receivers are? and can i get any kind? are they compatible? or is there like a certain tomtom receiver i must get?
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers View Post
    I bought mine from the link below. Lowest price I have seen and it works FANTASTIC!!!

buygpsnow.com/tomtom-navigator-6-us-canada-software-maps-dvd-oncourse-bluetooth-gps-receiver-edition-2-waas-enabled-for-pocketpc-palm-nokia-and-smartphone-697.aspx
    wow that is a really really good deal! how long was the shipping time for you to receive it? anyone else find a lower deal?
    I paid about $40 for TomTom 6. I did an upgrade because I had TomTom 5. maybe if you know someone who had an older version and didn't want to upgrade you can do the upgrade with their poduct code.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet52 View Post
    FWIW, I bought TomTom6 Navigator Software + USA and Canada Maps on DVD from Amazon. I tried it and did not like it as much Telenav. I think it is a personal taste thing.

Anyway, I am selling my copy of TomTom6 (software only - you will need to buy your own GPS receiver). It would come with everything in the original packaging (including the TomTom Activation Key Card). PM me if you are interested - I am outside the 30 day return window at Amazon and I am looking to unload).
    I don't think that you can return the software even since day 1 and you're not trying to sell non-legit, aren't you?
    Treo Maniac?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12