1.    #1  
    Something you all might enjoy. This deveolper has been working a nice "front-End" interface/menu for smartphones and PPC. this doesnt fit that nice on 240x240 but im sure updates to come will fix that. Its nice... Might work as a screen saver or something. Not for me, but others may really love this one! Great incoming calling features when you have pictures assigned to caller.

Vista Smartphone Interface
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Interstink; 02/02/2007 at 09:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Something you all might enjoy. This deveolper has been working a nice "front-End" interface/menu for smartphones and PPC. this doesnt fit that nice on 240x240 but im sure updates to come will fix that. Its nice... Might work as a screen saver or something. Not for me, but others may really love this one! Great incoming calling features when you have pictures assigned to caller.

Vista Smartphone Interface
    I think I'll wait before even attempting this on my PPC phone edition Treo. I have already had to hard reset once in the couple of weeks of owning it, and that's with apps I have had no issue with before!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    I would wait as well. Dont you backup your good configurations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    I would wait as well. Dont you backup your good configurations?
    Absolutely. But there are times when so many things have changed, you might have restored a backup that might have something else wrong embedded in it.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)