1.    #1  
    All of a sudden I can't connect with activesync. y cables are all hooked up, and I reloaded the program. Any ideas, this was working until recently
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Join the club....my 750 will sit on the cradle and sync and unsync by itself. Guess it might be my computer or the phone, who knows.....just another "glitch" i have with this phone
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Try unchecking the "Enable advanced network funtionality" option. On your 750, go to Settings --> Connections --> USB to PC

I suffered through activesync issues for a week, before I figured it out.
    Did you try powering the phone off and turning it back on while hooked up to the USB or cradle? There are times I plug my Treo in and AS doesn't pick it up. When I turn the device off and back on, AS starts up.

Also, if that doesn't work try a soft reset. Even going back a couple of years with PPC devices, I have found that sometimes it takes a soft reset on the device to get it working again with AS.

HTH!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    or just delete the sync pairing and repair the active sync connection. Usually works for me. I also did the unchecking of use advance network functionality in usb to get my 750 syncing in vista.
    Frustrating - just upgraded to Vista and the damn connection stopped working. Can't get MS's own operating system to acknowledge its own mobile system.

Damn I hate Microsoft. Too many damn cooks who never talk to one another. Another great example - WM5 fails to have a default capital letter when putting in names for a contact. What language do these guys speak? Sheesh.

Anyone with tips to get Vista see the 750 routinely? I am tired of deleting connections and re-doing everytime I want to sync.
    Jer 23:29