Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    It does, no traffic available in Vancouver, BC, though.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    just installed it on my 750 works great traffic update is live for me!!! i love it...now i want to get a BT GPS to try out the locator.
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Quote Originally Posted by foofighter View Post
    just installed it on my 750 works great traffic update is live for me!!! i love it...now i want to get a BT GPS to try out the locator.
    Like Windows live Search, google does a nice job of displaying traffic and maps, but really... Once you get a GPS for your PPC, you will most likely use Tomtom of other "REAL" gps software for navigation. I think this software Is GREAT for those not using GPS and need some quick directions. How do you zoom without using the screen buttons? (Ive only played with it for 2 minutes.)
    Where Is The Link To Go And Install It?
    From your Treo, goto www.google.com/gmm
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by brmcguire View Post
    From your Treo, goto www.google.com/gmm
    Got it thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    works like a charm .. one question, if you're active syncing with your PC and launch google maps, are you utilising GPRS/3G or simply accessing the internet via activesync?
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
    It does work well and it faster than any other mapping solution I have tried (ie. Live Search, Map4Pda, Virtural Earth). However, for the PPC Phone edition, I wish Google would have included more control with the hardware keys rather than having to touch the screen. I am specifically referring to the zoom function. On the Smartphone edition, zooming can be performed via keypress (obviously, since the OS doesn't support touch-screen).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I take it this only Google Maps for WM5, not Gmail for WM5. Does anyone know if they will release a true Gmail for WM5?
    i want to know if i got a GPS will it work w/ google maps...has anyone tried this?
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    How do you zoom without using the screen buttons? (Ive only played with it for 2 minutes.)
    I = zoom in
    O = zoom out
    Does this work for Smartphone? Thinking of loading it on my Q.

edit: n/m, see in the above post it does.
    Works great for me too, but the couple of spots I've tried say "no traffic available" ... can anyone suggest a city that I can at least test to see what it's like?
    Thanks,
    Shannon
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    anyone suggest a city that I can at least test to see what it's like?
    Los Angeles
    excellent! thanks.
    Love this app... was a gem on my 700p - ahhh, comfort zone
    -jscott
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    What gps settings is everyone using to utilize bt gps receiver?
    Ok, how do you get it to list the turn-by-turn directions instead of always defaulting to the map? And if you can't get to the list, what's the easiest way to see all of the turns at once?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast