Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    and mal... the dpad doesn't work like you said the Q does.

and no he's not gone. he got a Q. altho it is sounding like he like it. maybe gone soon. lol

I think he the type to have many phones. deep pockets.lol
    Then we can't let him go to Cingular (I'm on 4 phones already) LOL
    if i had a sim card provider. i would as well. i dont understand how you guys can have different providers and different numbers. that means you either carry multi phones or dont get all you calls. i would have one number and switch out phones often.

back on subject. google maps wont replace windows live for me, but will stay on my device. it is faster and works well.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m515>Palm T5>Treo700w>iPhone in June.
    Already anticipating your move to Cingular/AT&T huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    and mal... the dpad doesn't work like you said the Q does.

and no he's not gone. he got a Q. altho it is sounding like he like it. maybe gone soon. lol

I think he the type to have many phones. deep pockets.lol
    I just meant, he's "mentally" gone... like he's already smitten with his Q...

And I can't blame him, she's the hot young vixen who makes you swoon... but will she be able to make the long haul? lol

I can't give up the "touch" of the 700wx... but Q's figure is enough to make your eyes wander...
    END OF LINE
    Has anyone been able to get a bluetooth GPS to work?
    Last edited by gobigblue; 02/01/2007 at 09:38 PM.
    awesomeness...the circle is almost complete, all we need is a chattermail for the 700w/x!!

some shortcuts incase folks are not aware of them

W or I - Zoom in
    S or O - Zoom out
    B - Find business (nearby)
    L - Find location
    Space - Foward through directions
    Backspace - Reverse through directions
    anyone try this on the 750 yet?

I answered my question...it works!!!
    www.luxozine.com
    Sport Elegance Delivered
    Quote Originally Posted by gobigblue View Post
    I'll be trying this out later today after work...
    END OF LINE
    Quote Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
    Already anticipating your move to Cingular/AT&T huh?
    Wish I didn't have to. I've been a verizon mobile customer since bell atlantic mobile 84. I've been very happy with their coverage.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Quote Originally Posted by gobigblue View Post
    As of yesterday, I'm using TomTom Navigator 6 on my 700wx. There are a couple of minor bugs that I haven't figured out yet, such as Navigator starting automatically after a soft reset or when the SC card is removed and replaced. But the rest of the program is great. I had used Navigator 5 on my 650 and was always happy with it.
    Can you install it to your SD Card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinomon View Post
    Can you install it to your SD Card?
    Unlike earlier versions, Nav6 uses "TomTom Home," a program you download from their website, to install the program, maps, voices, etc. The instructions specified installation of the application itself to the device, and maps, etc. to the SD card. Curiously, it also installed the start.exe and autorun.exe files to the SD card, which I think is reponsible for the bugs I mentioned in my earlier post. I'm experimenting with that now.

All that said, I don't know for sure whether Nav6 can be installed to the SD card only, but it might be worth a try.
    The Windows Mobile 5.0 version of Google Maps for mobile is also GPS-enabled, allowing users whose mobile devices support GPS functionality to view their current location.
    I'm guessing this doesn't apply to the built-in GPS thing that the Treo has?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by rtrider View Post
    As of yesterday, I'm using TomTom Navigator 6 on my 700wx. There are a couple of minor bugs that I haven't figured out yet, such as Navigator starting automatically after a soft reset or when the SC card is removed and replaced. But the rest of the program is great. I had used Navigator 5 on my 650 and was always happy with it.
    I should have been a little more clear. I currently have a BT GPS and Iguidance. I noticed that google maps has an option for track gps. I can't get it to work with my BT GPS and was just wondering if anyone else has. Thanks!!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Dinomon, I put it on my SD Card, seems to be working fine....
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Has anyone been able to use the Track Location (GPS)?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    holy moly, it works on my treo despite not being in US or Canada.
    Ericsson 688 : Phillips Genie Sport : Siemens S35i : Handspring Visor : Nokia 8310 : Nokia 6610 : Nokia N70 : [Vodaphone Treo 750v WM6 + 2GB Transcend miniSD]
    I've tried to install this several times and it just says unsuccessful. I've reset, deleted the cab, downloaded from different browsers.......

Any ideas?
    I got it to work. Seventh times a charm.
    MAL!!! I can finally get get rid of .NET 2.0 with this on my phone now!

It's finally all coming together!

(I thought you'd be proud.)
    END OF LINE
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast