Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    i just purchased a 2007 suburban a few months ago and it has a AUX input (headphone jack).. I know you can take a ipod with a hidef audio wire and play your ipod over the car speakers, has anyone done this with their treo?
    It will work. You just need a 2.5 to 3.5mm adapter to go with the standard 3.5 cable such as the ipod one.
    Do the new GM large SUV's have bluetooth???
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    i have a suburban.. it doesnt have it
    my best friend has a escalade esv it doesnt have it..
    my other friend has a yukon denali XL it doesnt have it..

but they have it in the new cadillac STS lol sometimes i dont see why they limit these options.. but supposedly GM is releasing a stock component that interfaces with ur factory radio
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    I have one on my Honda and use my Treo as music player. Go to a Radio Shack and get the connecting wire. They are very helpful.

There is an issue with bluetooth and I forget the exact problem. I think it shuts down bluetooth when playing.

WCK
    I sent my brother the SiriusWM5 application and he's using it on his Treo which he has connected to his AUX Input in his vehicle (he too bought the adapter from the shack) now he has Sirius radio in his vehicle!!! Luckily he as EVDO in his area and I'm still stuck in 1X
    Quote Originally Posted by Wm_Westmoreland View Post
    Do the new GM large SUV's have bluetooth???
    not yet...but there is an aftermarket add on:
    http://www.coastaletech.com/ONSTAR.htm