Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Proclip - bought for my 650 - works great!
    Thankfully I can finally close my relationship with Seidio. Yesterday I received my refund that was 4 months in the making. And in typical Seidio fashion, they had to screw me one more time. When I originally purchased the ill-fated combo holster I paid $13.62 for FedEx Express shipping. Several days after my order I inquired to see where my shipment was only to find out it was backordered. A week later I finally got the holster. Then I had to spend another $6 to send the item back to Seidio with delivery confirmation. So $20 in shipping. And did Seidio ever offer to refund the difference between regular shipping and the Express shipping I paid for. Nope. Did I get any of the $20 shipping charges refunded to me yesterday? Nope. Did someone send me an apology email saying "we are sorry for all of your trouble and we don't want to lose you as a customer". Nope.

This has been a textbook example of how a company should not be run. From Product QA, to order taking, to inventory management, to shipping, to customer service, to damage control on TC.

The only thing that will hopefully keep Seidio alive is their other innovative products. Because everything else about their business model screams failure.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
  3. WHH
    I have the Seidio holster and I must say that I love the design. My treo has fallen out twice with no damage. I quit using the Seidio holster because of this flaw; itís only a matter of time before the treo gets damaged. I do respect the company and I feel that they will make it right so letís give them a chance
    i wish the holster was more of a sliding lock feature like the blackberry holsters.. that flimsy flap lock on the top always hits on things which sends the phone flying

treo 755
    My Treo 750 fell out of the holster the other day and the top left black clip broke off. I e-mailed for an RMA and have yet to hear from them! I called today and the CS person to wait 2 days for a response. I'll keep you posted. BTW, I purchased this in April!
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB
    maybe one day they will redesign the holster but for now they are just saying that they never get complaints of the treo falling out.... i read the horror stories all the time on the forum but i guess the complaints they get dont come close to the amount that they sell...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBwell View Post
    My Treo 750 fell out of the holster the other day and the top left black clip broke off. I e-mailed for an RMA and have yet to hear from them! I called today and the CS person to wait 2 days for a response. I'll keep you posted. BTW, I purchased this in April!
    DrBwell,

I apologize for our lack of response. We're actually having some problems with our RMA software and are doing some updates today to see about fixing it. Please send your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll make sure your RMA is processed.

Thanks,
    I spoke with someone from Seidio customer service, she is sending me out both the new holster and hybrid case. When I receive them I will send back the defective items.

Thanks for your fast reply.

DrB
    anything different with the new holster.. or still the same design
    I just sent back the broken case after they sent me a replacement...the original holster has been fine since!

DrB
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345