Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Is that real products? If so, what skin case and holster is that?
    http://shop.treonauts.com/content/ac...-123--1932.htm
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Yup, that's hot. That's what Seidio needs to do instead of fooling with that top spring clip crap.
    The Seidio holster looks so well designed I really like it

How much longer until they update it and fix the problem everyone is complaining about?

I want one
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Thank you for all the information...it has not gone unnoticed. We believe that the problem lies in the top clip not coming over enough to hold the case as firmly as we (and obviously you) would like. This is specific to the Treo 750 skin model only. We are going to work on this immediately and get replacements for you as soon as we can. We appreciate your input and apologize for any problems.
    Is that true? Is it only specific to the skin model? Can anyone else confirm?
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I had returned my Seidio skinned holster a few weeks ago after numerous drops due that crappy a** clip. I received a replacement just a few days ago. After a few days, it seems to be working flawlessly now. I don't have the old one to compare to, but it appears that there may be 3 changes:

1) The spring clip is a bit tauter and perhaps slightly longer
    2) There is a thin rubber piece on the inside of the clip that grabs the case
    3) The "cups" in the lower part of the holster are slightly longer to keep the Treo from easily tumbling out even if the clip is released or brushed up against.

Again, I don't have the original to compare to so I may be imagining some of the enhancements I describe above. What I do know is that, 2-3 days in, I retract my harangues against Seidio since the new one I was sent is appearing so far to be operating fantastically.

I made an attempt to take some photos, but my camera is not that great so they may be of no value.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mbamenra; 03/23/2007 at 05:38 PM.
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    I emailed Speck, the maker of that case and was told that it will not fit the 750. I thought the 680 and 750's accessories are interchangeable since they are about the same size?
    cant wait to seidio comes out with a new holster design for there rubberized case holsters, the one they have already is not secure enough, and that dam clip on top pushes out my sd card
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    The new holster did come out. I have it.
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by mbamenra View Post
    The new holster did come out. I have it.
    So where is our replacement we were promised? Seidio?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    So where is our replacement we were promised? Seidio?
    We are hoping to have the improved design available soon and will post it here.

Thanks
    any news as to the new redesigned holester? I'm in need of a new holester
    Lance
    http://www.aslmentor.com
    (my avatar means "I love you" in sign language.
    --------------------------
    PalmIII->Sidekick I-->Sidekick II -->Sidekick III and now Treo 750 which blows them all away.
    My 750 has been fallen out of the case more then once, however only hit the hard surface once. The other two times I was able to catch on my foot and once kicked it over to the grass to avoid hitting the ground.

I sent numerous email and no response from them. I have a BB 8800 as well and that case from them is amazing and no issue. Will they be issuing replacemnets or will we be forced to pay more $$$ to get it
    Quote Originally Posted by pugnut View Post
    My 750 has been fallen out of the case more then once, however only hit the hard surface once. The other two times I was able to catch on my foot and once kicked it over to the grass to avoid hitting the ground.

I sent numerous email and no response from them. I have a BB 8800 as well and that case from them is amazing and no issue. Will they be issuing replacemnets or will we be forced to pay more $$$ to get it
    We will be issuing replacements for those of you having problems. We're hoping to have our first shipment in the next few weeks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    We will be issuing replacements for those of you having problems. We're hoping to have our first shipment in the next few weeks.
    How will Seidio get us our replacements? Will they reach out to us? It has been over 3 months of waiting for most of us. When I tried to get a refund from Seidio a few days ago they replied with this:
    "Thank you for your RMA request.
    Unfortunately, you are past your warranty period and we can no longer provide you with a free repair or replacement. However, you are eligible to receive a 20% discount on the same product if you return the old one back to us."

Does this mean that all of the posters above who have been waiting patiently won't even get a replacement for this defective product?
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by conekkted View Post
    How will Seidio get us our replacements? Will they reach out to us? It has been over 3 months of waiting for most of us. When I tried to get a refund from Seidio a few days ago they replied with this:
    "Thank you for your RMA request.
    Unfortunately, you are past your warranty period and we can no longer provide you with a free repair or replacement. However, you are eligible to receive a 20% discount on the same product if you return the old one back to us."

Does this mean that all of the posters above who have been waiting patiently won't even get a replacement for this defective product?
    Conekkted,

The email you received is automated. Believe it or not, we haven't forgotten about you. We are expecting to have the new replacement holsters in next week, but I can't guarantee that. I wanted to wait until we actually had product in hand to post and begin the replacement process. As soon as they're here we'll let you know.

Thanks

Seidio Management
    I found out that we did receive a small quantity of the new improved holsters. These are for the Unskinned Treo. If you need a replacement please contact customer service at 832-204-1118.

Thanks
    No thanks. I would rather play Russian roulette than beta test another one of Seidio's products. Please process my refund immediately. My order # is 80364, purchased 1/25/07. Margaret should be able to pull up my info from that and proactively get in touch with me at the email address attached to that order. Hopefully this will not take another 3 months. Thanks.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    I've got a magnetized clip holster from prima. It's totally fine with no trouble to me. Then again as someone else noted... When my 600 dollar device is at my side, I tend to be a bit more observant about my environment and what the treo is doing... Not to mention it goes off every couple minutes.
    Windows < ubuntu + beryl (UNIX/Linux)... now time to code..

yay for hackers and all the wonderful tools used by said brains.
    Anyone play counterstrike?
    Quote Originally Posted by conekkted View Post
    No thanks. I would rather play Russian roulette than beta test another one of Seidio's products. Please process my refund immediately. My order # is 80364, purchased 1/25/07. Margaret should be able to pull up my info from that and proactively get in touch with me at the email address attached to that order. Hopefully this will not take another 3 months. Thanks.
    Email Sent.
    I called customer server a total of 11 times since I purchased the holster and nothing. I sent emails and a fax as well. When I heard of the exchange I gathered my information and called, however I do not have the original receipt and dont remember where I purchased it. They were helpful, but I have trouble beleiving that they expect people to keep a receipt for a 30 dollar item for a year.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast