Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by lars464 View Post
    2 times when I got out of my car, the phone came out and laid on the seat. I do like the case, but the clip does need some tweaking. Now I feel for my phone every few minutes because I am paranoid it will fall out again.
    So I just received my combo a few days ago and tried the holster today for the first time. When I first looked at the holster a few days ago it seemed fine I was thinking "what is everyone whining about" today I no longer think that. 5 minutes after I put it on for the first time, I step out of my car and hear BANG and sure enough it's my treo laying flat on the ground (I wasn't as lucky as some who had it on their seat)....

    For all those above calling this "abusive scenarios" that is total nonsense. If this is abuse, then they better make it "abuse-proof"...

    Cannot recommend this holster to anyone!

    I think it's time for a recall!!!
  2.    #42  
    Maybe Dieter and Mike can mention this on the next podcast?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimdan View Post
    So I just received my combo a few days ago and tried the holster today for the first time. When I first looked at the holster a few days ago it seemed fine I was thinking "what is everyone whining about" today I no longer think that. 5 minutes after I put it on for the first time, I step out of my car and hear BANG and sure enough it's my treo laying flat on the ground (I wasn't as lucky as some who had it on their seat)....

    For all those above calling this "abusive scenarios" that is total nonsense. If this is abuse, then they better make it "abuse-proof"...

    Cannot recommend this holster to anyone!

    I think it's time for a recall!!!
    I am have to agree with you on this. I had no problems using this clip for the last 2 weeks. Last week while walking to my car, my bag aparently bumped against the clip and my Treo went flying. The worst part about it is when the Treo hit the ground the Hybrid case poped open and my Treo bounced along the garage floor.

    My Treo now has a mild case of road rash in a few spots and I have since stopped using both the hybrid case and the clip. Overall, not too happy with it.
  4. #44  
    Thank you for all the information...it has not gone unnoticed. We believe that the problem lies in the top clip not coming over enough to hold the case as firmly as we (and obviously you) would like. This is specific to the Treo 750 skin model only. We are going to work on this immediately and get replacements for you as soon as we can. We appreciate your input and apologize for any problems.
  5.    #45  
    Awesome! Thank you so much!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  6. #46  
    That is much appreciated.... as my phone has fallen out a second time in one day and both times it was in the holster for only 10-15 minutes... (both times coming out of the car)
  7. #47  
    With all due respect to Seidio and their products, I have a 700p plus the clip holster and skin combo - the Treo has fallen at least twice from the clip. Fortunately the skin saved the phone. The phone fell in a medical facility I work in due to being brushed against or me brushing against a swivel chair. Because of this I have stopped using the skin and the clip - I can't afford to lose the phone and the data even briefly - and have switched to Seidio's horizontal case with a magnetic flap and the rubberized plastic case to protect the phone.

    I am not trying to jump on the Seidio bashing bandwagon - the majority of the products produced are great - the clip needs to be re-done, and not just for the 750.
  8. #48  
    I have this clip and have NOT had a problem with the phone falling out. I have a job where I move and pick up a lot, and NO drops...So far this is the best of the 3 cases I own.
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    I have this clip and have NOT had a problem with the phone falling out. I have a job where I move and pick up a lot, and NO drops...So far this is the best of the 3 cases I own.
    Do you have the holster for the skin case or the naked Treo?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  10. #50  
    So what steps do we have to take in getting a replacement holster? Sign me up!
  11. #51  
    I just use the naked treo!
  12. #52  
    Good to see there working on fixing it. I feel the spring needs to be stronger also. My phone is used naked in the case. Hmm...that sounds weird.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by skyking517 View Post
    I just use the naked treo!
    I believe that Seidio is addressing the clip on the skin holster. I am not sure about the "naked" Treo holster.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  14. #54  
    So what ever happened to this? Is the new and improved version out? Will Seidio be contacting us? Can we just get a refund instead of the replacement?
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
  15. #55  
    Do these problems apply to the normal rubberized spring clip holster for un-skinned treo 750's? (http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=579)

    If so, any idea when an updated version will be available because they are very good looking cases and I want one unless someone can give me a better alternative
  16. frank5o's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaweil View Post
    I am have to agree with you on this. I had no problems using this clip for the last 2 weeks. Last week while walking to my car, my bag aparently bumped against the clip and my Treo went flying. The worst part about it is when the Treo hit the ground the Hybrid case poped open and my Treo bounced along the garage floor.

    My Treo now has a mild case of road rash in a few spots and I have since stopped using both the hybrid case and the clip. Overall, not too happy with it.
    This is exactly what happened to my 680 so I don't think is a problem specific to the 750. I have the cristal hard case and holster combo and as soon as my treo touched the ground the case opened and my crimson 680 got a big scrape on the corner and back. Would not recomed carriying the treo on this holster, the top spring is just too weak.
  17. #57  
    I have had my seidio holster for some time now along with rubberized skin case...treo 700p...had only a handful of fallouts of the phone...i guess with this decision u have to be causious.... if u want to put on hip and forget about it, its better to get a leather pouch, that way if it falls off your belt it is still in the case... the holster i would agree needs some fine tooning.. for the price it should be allot better.... i love the low profile clip, that u cant find too many places.. the latch on the top gets caught on things and that is when the phone falls out.....that is basically by biggest complaint, that latch on the top

    when putting in the phone are people just putting tail end in and then just pushing top of phone through the adjustable top latch?

    i am cautious in doing this because i am scared that it will eject my SDHC card and also over time show wear on the top of my treo... for now it takes two hands for me to put treo in holster, one hand to open top latch and the other to put phone in place, then let go of latch....dont like having to do that...but hey for a $30 holster what do u want, lol (sarcastic)

    i also tried this holster out
    http://www.cellphonemall.net/wireles...l.asp?id=43488
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PalmOne-Treo-680...QQcmdZViewItem
    palm OEM holster
    it fits on my treo 700p with a rubberized case on, the sides u can bend to fit

    pros: fast to take phone on and off of hip, push on top of clip to remove holster from stub clip, then just talk with holster still on phone, snug fit

    cons: screen faces out, clip is not a low profile clip like seidios
    Last edited by italiangspot; 03/08/2007 at 09:30 AM.
  18. #58  
    Unfortunately I don't have an ETA right now. We are still working on some modifications and will post here as soon as they arrive.


    Thanks
  19. #59  
    Seidio should make a holster like this, remove the clip from the top of the phone and put two on each side of the phone

    hatch on the top rubs against unshielded treo and pops out memory card... also the clip top digs into stomach when u sit, wish that could be made smaller, and i am not fat,,,,


    this holster is a good idea for quicker access to phone, should also be able to place in face first or not, optional....
    Attached Images Attached Images
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    Seidio should make a holster like this, remove the clip from the top of the phone and put two on each side of the phone

    hatch on the top rubs against unshielded treo and pops out memory card... also the clip top digs into stomach when u sit, wish that could be made smaller, and i am not fat,,,,


    this holster is a good idea for quicker access to phone, should also be able to place in face first or not, optional....
    Is that real products? If so, what skin case and holster is that?
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions