1.    #1  
    I installed active sync on my pc, but now the only way I can retrieve my email is when I'm connected to my pc. Is there a way to undo the install or allow my Treo to point to our exchange server to retrieve emails when I'm not at my desk?
    If there's a thread on this already can you send me the link?
    Open Activesync.

Tools -> Options -> Uncheck the boxes under desktop for email, and calendar, tasks, and contacts if you want to sync those from the exchange server too.

Then on that same page, there should also be an option to configure the server, fill in your info.

You can either do this from your desktop, or from the Treo itself.
  3.    #3  
    That did it!!! Thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevante View Post
    Open Activesync.

Tools -> Options -> Uncheck the boxes under desktop for email, and calendar, tasks, and contacts if you want to sync those from the exchange server too.

Then on that same page, there should also be an option to configure the server, fill in your info.

You can either do this from your desktop, or from the Treo itself.
    Note that you can sync both to the Exchange server (configured as above) AND to your desktop. This is irrelevant, and probably not preferred, if your desktop syncs to the Exchange server also. But, for me, it is ideal (I sync to my work Exchange server and to my personal laptop, which is what I travel with).