1.    #1  
    When I opened the memory card door I thought it was broke but I guess it has like rubber hinges?

Is mine messed up are are they all like this?
    Rubber hinge that you need to sort of push back in but I think that is the design.
    The door is alot better than the 680. Sounds like you might not have it in right.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I felt the same way. The "hinge" slides out then you fold down the door. Slide back in the hinge then snap the door closed. Seems cheap, but better then a true hinge that would end up breaking altogether.
    The rubber hinge on the 750 is actually pretty good compared to the rubber hinge on my Dash covering it's HTC headphone/sync connector.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Yeah, I hear you guys. I cringe each time I have to open the door to do a "hard" soft reset. But that feeling goes away once the door secures nicely back into the body of the 750.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)