1.    #1  
    Is this possible? I only want to sync my email via an exchange server and "everything else" on the two desktop computers. I know that Activesync only allows two partnerships ... So, is the exchange server counted as one?

Thanks,
    Shannon
    If I am understanding this question right then yes. It is not only possible, but this is one of the things that the Exchange server is designed for.
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
  3.    #3  
    Basically I would like to know if I can sync with:

a home computer (tasks, contacts, calendar, & notes)
    a work computer (tasks, contacts, calendar, & notes)
    an exchange server (email)

Possible?
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    I am doing this without any problem. BTW I am using AS 4.2 from the MS website, not the 4.1 from the CD.
    Why not just sync all three with your Exchange server. I sync my home computer, work computer and Treo (Tasks, Calendar, Email and Contacts) with my Exchange server. That way all three of my devices are always up-to-date.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I use 4smartphone.net with the Treo, a desktop cpu, and a laptop. All stay perfectly in sync.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaltman View Post
    I am doing this without any problem. BTW I am using AS 4.2 from the MS website, not the 4.1 from the CD.
    So it is possible then...that's good news.

I am also using AS4.2 downloaded from Microsoft.

Here is my problem

I would appreciate it if anyone could provide help ... It's driving me nuts!
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    For you guys that are syncing with Work, Home computers.
    How long does it take to sync with each?
    I seem to have no issues when I sync with one, add data through the day and then sync again. When I then try and sync with my home computer it seems to tak a significantly longer time (sometimes up to an hour)!
    I used to do this all the time with my Palm OS treo and it never took this long!