Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
  1.    #161  
    common sense here....

You said makes it last years phone...it is CDMA....you think that verizon has not been testing for last year???

It is a better phone, the w is a memory crippled machine and the wx will serve us well
    Quote Originally Posted by sfld View Post
    When its posted on testman, its basically a virtual test of them releasing the product ONLINE. There is nothing more to be tested... the product was running on sprint for quite a long time. Since it is on testman... like other phones in the past it will be released shortly. Rebate forms + testman = the phone is being released in the month of FEB.
    Look buddy, I was responding to this guy:

"Originally Posted by synched
    Our rep hasn't given us a date but he does expect it to be fairly soon. Here's a response he sent me earlier this week.

"The WX was suppose to be released last week but we wanted to do some last minute testing. I was told on Friday[2/9/07] that we would be getting a shipment this week. I am not sure of the day so it is a little vague right now."

I'm hoping that means by the 20th."

He specifically quotes his rep as saying VZW is doing "Last minute" testing. Ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    common sense here....

You said makes it last years phone...it is CDMA....you think that verizon has not been testing for last year???

It is a better phone, the w is a memory crippled machine and the wx will serve us well
    So you would rather have the wx today, than the 750 running crossbow in a couple of months? Becuase Ill bet you that is the choice, wether you realize it or not.
  4.    #164  
    who cares all we are getting the WX next week
  5.    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    So you would rather have the wx today, than the 750 running crossbow in a couple of months? Becuase Ill bet you that is the choice, wether you realize it or not.
    I bet you are wrong...if you have not noticed Verizon usually does not release new phones off the bat, they are usually later then everyone elses...so we will not be getting a 750 any time soon in my opinion...
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    And you are getting this information from where? 750 for VZW running WM6, (not Crossbow), in a couple of months? Doubt it. Some of us W users are willing and able to go to the WX NOW.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    I bet you are wrong...if you have not noticed Verizon usually does not release new phones off the bat, they are usually later then everyone elses...so we will not be getting a 750 any time soon in my opinion...
    I guess we will see, but remember, they didnt release the 750 first either.
    Quote Originally Posted by robdam View Post
    And you are getting this information from where? 750 for VZW running WM6, (not Crossbow), in a couple of months? Doubt it. Some of us W users are willing and able to go to the WX NOW.
    "Doubt it. Some of us W users are willing and able to go to the WX NOW."

They took your order?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ????????? They, (VZW), haven't released the 750 at all.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    ????????? They, (VZW), hasn't released the 750 at all.

Obviously.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    "Doubt it. Some of us W users are willing and able to go to the WX NOW."

They took your order?
    LOL, when it becomes available HOPEFULLY on the 20th. See Testman site. Would you like the link?
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    honestly the 750 doesnt offer much more then the WX infact i dont think there is something major that would make people want it. You can get a short antenna all day... As for crossbow im certain there will be a update released eventually, and the WX will handle it with no problemo
    LOL, when it becomes available HOPEFULLY on the 20th. See Testman site. Would you like the link?

You just said you were able to order it now.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    You just said you were able to order it now.
    ROFL! Dude, you gotta lay off The Crack. I did not say I was able to order the the WX.

This is what I posted: "Some of us W users are willing and able to go to the WX NOW."
    Treo 700WX - VZW
  15.    #175  
    you are right....and as with the wx that Sprint released first....and it took verizon how long to release it....this will be the same with the 750 in my opinion...
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    you are right....and as with the wx that Sprint released first....and it took verizon how long to release it....this will be the same with the 750 in my opinion...
    Does anyone know for a FACT that VZW will offer the 750 at some point?
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    ROFL! Dude, you gotta lay off The Crack. I did not say I was able to order the the WX.

This is what I posted: "Some of us W users are willing and able to go to the WX NOW."

YOU are the one on crack and its in black and white. This is exactly what you posted;

Quote:

So if you mispoke, i understand. But please, stay in reality with us.
  18.    #178  
    no, I am just trying to prove the point to nyc_rock that it is typical for verizon to not release a new handset right off the bat...that is all I am implying. Make sense?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    OMG, I'm so out of this thread. It's like beating my head against a pipe.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    no, I am just trying to prove the point to nyc_rock that it is typical for verizon to not release a new handset right off the bat...that is all I am implying. Make sense?
    Yes.
    Treo 700WX - VZW