Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmnboy View Post
    Do you have a corp account or do you have a consumer account? I called my local Verizon rep and he was clueless about the WX.
    I have both, it was my local that said it was ship only, I mis communicated what the txt said...he can not ship them until the 700w is out of stock at the store, but it is a ship only item right now. I called WDS and they are checking also...I will let you know as soon as he gets back with me...at first he said no it is not here, then I pointed him to the rebate and he was like....huh? that makes no sense...then he found a document in a pdf that said it should be here and that the Jan 2007 release date got missed....so he is on a mad hunt to find out for me
  2.    #82  
    rep called me back, they said the official release date is the 19th, and if I would like to return my treo (I am just out of the 15 day satisfaction period) that they would accept it then I can buy the wx when it releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    rep called me back, they said the official release date is the 19th, and if I would like to return my treo (I am just out of the 15 day satisfaction period) that they would accept it then I can buy the wx when it releases.
    Any word on pricing.
    No more Tilt for me came back and got the Treo Pro.
    does verizon have any sort of trade in program? I purposely bought my w within 15 days of the leaked release date but I'm out of that period now...
    Quote Originally Posted by sschlesinger View Post
    Any word on pricing.
    499 with a two year contract plus $100 rebate, 620 full price.
    VZW store I went into today knew nothing about this phone at all.
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamphat View Post
    does verizon have any sort of trade in program? I purposely bought my w within 15 days of the leaked release date but I'm out of that period now...
    no trade in program....
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    no trade in program....
    wow, what a surprise!
    OH-IO!!!
    Current Record: 1-2 in BCS Championships Current Rank: #5
    Next Game: 8/30 - Youngstown State

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Former Treo owner (iPhone 3G baby!)
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre-i-e-i-o View Post
    wow, what a surprise!
    Yeah they get you every time....and dont even care lol
    well you could always say your phone is acting odd, is dropping calls, and the button or screen does not work and hope they will give you a WX either for free or at most 50 bucks.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Buy the WX for retail and then eBay your W. Case closed.
    Treo 700WX - VZW
    I still say warranty replacement or insurance is the best way to go. That would cost me $50 at most and buying the WX retail (prolly $400 or more) and then ebaying my 6 month old W would put me at least $200 in the hole, probably more.
    OH-IO!!!

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Heh, my guess is they'll just send you a refurbished 700w -- with all the people who will be sending them in "broken" just for Verizon to find nothing really wrong with them, they'll probably have an abundance.
    Well, that's why you gotta wait 6 weeks to a month. Soon enough they will all be in service or retired and the 700wx will be all that's left. You obviously can't go in the first weekend.
    OH-IO!!!

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tre-i-e-i-o View Post
    Well, that's why you gotta wait 6 weeks to a month. Soon enough they will all be in service or retired and the 700wx will be all that's left. You obviously can't go in the first weekend.
    I don't think 6 weeks is enough.. More like 6 months, IF AT ALL. Heck, some people still get treo 600s from insurance!
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Here's the problem with your thinking..... If you look at the trend of the Treo 700w going out of stock and then coming back in stock means that they have a $h!t load of them. I really don't think that would work.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I just got an email from my rep that all that will be different on the VZW Treo 700wx will be a upgarde firmware. I am trying to find out which firmware it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Here's the problem with your thinking..... If you look at the trend of the Treo 700w going out of stock and then coming back in stock means that they have a $h!t load of them. I really don't think that would work.
    It's happened to me before. I received a Motorola T730i warranty replacement for my T720. If you look in your insurance contract and/or warranty you are entitled to receive a "market equivalent" replacement if your exact model is no longer available.

It will take time for all existing 700w's and 700w refurbs to go into service, though...no argument there.
    OH-IO!!!

Formerly "Tre-i-e-i-o"
    Has anybody heard any news of possible release on the 19th?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by synonomous View Post
    Has anybody heard any news of possible release on the 19th?

My rep says that their launch date is the 20th. But you'll love this.

"Current launch is set for 2/20, but as you know those dates are never written in stone."

Don't you just love Verizon for their word.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast