Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Wierd... I tryed earlier and it wasn't there. But one thing I noticed about it was when I clicked on the phone link the testman was removed from the web address.
    Just had my rep place an order for mine. $349-100 rebate = $249. Can't wait to get it.

I debated about waiting, but I played that game waiting for the ipaq 6xxx series from cingular, and boy am I glad I didn't wait. That one took FOREVER to come to market.

I have a 4gb sd card, sync cables, cases, and a years worth of experience for the 700w that I can use with my 700wx.

I'd have to throw out all that stuff if I got the 750. And I really love my 4gb sd card.

Unfortunately, I'm leaving the office today and won't be back until Friday. Hopefully, it won't be sitting here lonely on Wednesday waiting from me.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod View Post
    Just had my rep place an order for mine. $349-100 rebate = $249. Can't wait to get it.

I debated about waiting, but I played that game waiting for the ipaq 6xxx series from cingular, and boy am I glad I didn't wait. That one took FOREVER to come to market.

I have a 4gb sd card, sync cables, cases, and a years worth of experience for the 700w that I can use with my 700wx.

I'd have to throw out all that stuff if I got the 750. And I really love my 4gb sd card.

Unfortunately, I'm leaving the office today and won't be back until Friday. Hopefully, it won't be sitting here lonely on Wednesday waiting from me.
    That is so messed up. I can't order until tomorrow. I am so ready for this phone.
    Is the 700wx available for corporate accounts? I noticed that it is only listed under "Personal" and not "Business" on the Testman site. I'm sure our corporate rep will claim it is not available and will also claim I am out of time to return my 700w (my 15 days is up today --arguably tomorrow since today is a holiday and my company is closed). I also have a hostile Office Manager to go through as well (and I do not know who our corporate account rep is--otherwise I would take it up directly with them). I am really looking forward to tomorrow.
    I'm sure she is not ordering it until tomorrow as well.

FYI. I'm not corporate, but under a federal/state contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopybird View Post
    Is the 700wx available for corporate accounts? I noticed that it is only listed under "Personal" and not "Business" on the Testman site. I'm sure our corporate rep will claim it is not available and will also claim I am out of time to return my 700w (my 15 days is up today --arguably tomorrow since today is a holiday and my company is closed). I also have a hostile Office Manager to go through as well (and I do not know who our corporate account rep is--otherwise I would take it up directly with them). I am really looking forward to tomorrow.

Oh man, I would hate to be in your situation.
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
    Maybe I missed this but, does verizons 700wx have A2DP support built in for streaming audio via bluetooth?
    @CTLADV

It's yet to be seen. We hope so, so we can port it over to the 700p.

EDIT: I meant 700wx rather than 700p
    Last edited by stroths; 02/19/2007 at 06:58 PM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    We could alos use it for the sprnt 700wx, which i do not believe has had the fix/update made available.
    Treo 700wx with Verizon: Connect with people in multiple ways—by voice, email, SMS, or MMS.
    Treo 700wx with Sprint: Connect with people in multiple ways—by voice, email, or SMS

Treo 700wx with Verizon: connection via USB sync cable or Bluetooth.
    Treo 700wx with Sprint: connection via USB sync cable (included in box) only.

http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo700w/

http://www.palm.com/us/products/compare/index.html
    Treo 700w
    Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0.2.0 Pocket PC Phone Edition

Sprint 700wx
    Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.2.2 Pocket PC Phone Edition

VZW Treo 700wx
    Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.2.2 Pocket PC Phone Edition
    Last edited by hotrod; 02/20/2007 at 01:57 AM.
    Ok. So I'm a nerd and I haven't slept for other reasons, but.....

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...DA/SmartPhones
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    LOL. don't worry we are all nerds here. Otherwise we wouldn't be members of a treo forum

I'm really glad for all of you verizon users.. You can finally turn on your treo, forget about memory and just... use it the way it was supposed to be in the first place.
    Good Morning everyone!!

My first post here, but I've been reading and learning a lot from everyone. I will be getting a Treo and will be a first time user. After reading everything I've decided to wait for the 700 WX model.

Alas it is finally here!! I must wait a week or so to be able to upgrade. Do we think there will be a supply issue??

Thanks again for all the help I've received here. I'm sure you will be seeing me around.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I am trying like ell to get in touch with my corp rep. I want this phone tomorrow.
    So do we know if the memory is the only difference between the verizon w & wx?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Yes the memory is different. There is more memory in the WX. Just like the Sprint Version.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    So has anyone got their hands on the 700wx this morning?
    I meant no software bt dial, etc? I dont get the big delay if there is no difference...
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Does anyone know when they will start replacing bad 700w phones with the 700wx when you call tech support and they have to send a refurb unit?

Just wondering if anyone knows this kinda info..

THANKs
    Paul G