1.    #1  
    Hey folks!

I'm using a MacBook Pro (OS X) and I'd like to use PowerVision with my 700WX . I've heard a few people say they prefer PDANET, and some say USBMODEM.

I know that PdaNet doesn't officially support MacOS, but that it works through bluetooth. Supposedly. However, my roommate (another 700WX user) says that PDAnet freezes for him after about 3 minutes of use.

So I am unsure. I don't mind carrying my USB cable around, but the bluetooth thing sounds like it might be easier.

Who has experience with either software, and what would you recommend?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLive View Post
    Hey folks!

I'm using a MacBook Pro (OS X) and I'd like to use PowerVision with my 700WX . I've heard a few people say they prefer PDANET, and some say USBMODEM.

I know that PdaNet doesn't officially support MacOS, but that it works through bluetooth. Supposedly. However, my roommate (another 700WX user) says that PDAnet freezes for him after about 3 minutes of use.

So I am unsure. I don't mind carrying my USB cable around, but the bluetooth thing sounds like it might be easier.

I hear they both freeze...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by adster View Post
    I hear they both freeze...

I hate you. lol
  4. PPI
    They both stink via bluetooth, complete waste of time. Usbmodem works via usb, but takes a bit of fiddling to initially connect. But once you get it going, it works great. It's just a pain to get it going each time. Not sure why.

On a side note, you can get free TMobile hotspot's for 3 months if you have parallels and a vista image. It just started today. I used it all day. Hell of allot easier then usbmodem.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLive View Post
    Hey folks!