1.    #1  
    Was going on my third 700p, and they asked me if I would like to try a 700w. Of course I said what the heck, I'm having so many problems with the 700p's anything is worth a try.

Did I make a mistake?

Matt
    In my opinion it depends on how much of a power user you are.

If you don't plan on loading a lot of extras and third party applications then you didn't make any mistake.

If you do then you may have.

The memory was an issue for me and I decided to move to the WX instead.
    I don't think you've made a mistake at all. The next time my 700p breaks down I will think hard about t doing the same thing. Enjoy your new device!
    Im digging the 700WX! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by FSUFAN1200 View Post
    Was going on my third 700p, and they asked me if I would like to try a 700w. Of course I said what the heck, I'm having so many problems with the 700p's anything is worth a try.

Did I make a mistake?

Matt
    I would have kept the P sharing my disatifaction with the store manger pushing them into replacing with the WX when released.
    It worked for me at Sprint
    You didn't make a mistake. Even though the 700w doesn't have a ton of memory, you'll still benefit from multitasking in ways the 700p can't do.

I'm happy with my 700w.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    I would have kept the P sharing my disatifaction with the store manger pushing them into replacing with the WX when released.
    It worked for me at Sprint
    Uh oh. I thought we were talking about the 700wx. My apologies for being so careless.

The WM5 experience may be worth it, but, to be honest, I would have probably kept the 700p. Although many people seem to have found workarounds, the biggest drawback on the 700w appears to be it's limited memory.