1.    #1  
    I haven't read of anyone else complaining about viewing speed dial entries in the Today screen but one issue that has bothered me since I've had this phone is that I have a hard time differentaiting which speed dial entry I've scrolled to with the 5 way when I go to dial one of the entries. There isn't enough contrast between the color of the sped dial entry and the colored ring around the one that I'm on to really notice it especially outside in the sunlight.
    Is there anyway to change the colors for this?
    I'm used to Takephone and there is no doubt which entry you are on at any given time even with the standard speed dial screen from POS Phone app for that matter.

Thanks
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Use the Vodaphone theme. That's why I love it, it's a grey/brownish color but the highlight is bright red! I don't understand the standard Microsoft themes, it's like someone try to design to be as stupid as possible. Blue with blue highlights, red with red highlights. Some serious UI issues there!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=117
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I don't understand the standard Microsoft themes, it's like someone try to design to be as stupid as possible. Blue with blue highlights, red with red highlights. Some serious UI issues there!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=117
    No kidding!

Thanks I'll give it a shot.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  4.    #4  
    So I just need to put that file in the Window's folder? No particular sub folder or anything?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Yes, just put it in the Windows folder. Then go to the today settings and select the Business theme.

Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi View Post
    So I just need to put that file in the Window's folder? No particular sub folder or anything?
  6.    #6  
    Awesome! That works and looks great. I can see again.
    Thanks so much.

Greg
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I may be stating the obvious here, but...
    I set up speed dials also on my today screen. I put them all in the text form (not picture) because I can fit more on the screen and it shows me the keyboard shortcut. The keyboard shortcut is great, because instead of scrolling around on the d-pad, I just press and hold down the "H" key, for example, to speed dial "Home", etc.
    The problem with the text form is that it takes up so much space. I can easily do 20 picture speed dial because they scroll off the side. With the button ones they take up the whole display.