1.    #1  
    I haven't read of anyone else complaining about viewing speed dial entries in the Today screen but one issue that has bothered me since I've had this phone is that I have a hard time differentaiting which speed dial entry I've scrolled to with the 5 way when I go to dial one of the entries. There isn't enough contrast between the color of the sped dial entry and the colored ring around the one that I'm on to really notice it especially outside in the sunlight.
    Is there anyway to change the colors for this?
    I'm used to Takephone and there is no doubt which entry you are on at any given time even with the standard speed dial screen from POS Phone app for that matter.

Thanks
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi View Post
    I haven't read of anyone else complaining about viewing speed dial entries in the Today screen but one issue that has bothered me since I've had this phone is that I have a hard time differentaiting which speed dial entry I've scrolled to with the 5 way when I go to dial one of the entries. There isn't enough contrast between the color of the sped dial entry and the colored ring around the one that I'm on to really notice it especially outside in the sunlight.
    Is there anyway to change the colors for this?
    I'm used to Takephone and there is no doubt which entry you are on at any given time even with the standard speed dial screen from POS Phone app for that matter.

Thanks
    You need to change your background/theme or modify it with something like tweaks2k
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  3.    #3  
    Actually I solved it really easily thanks to a tip by "bcaslis" and loaded the UI color scheme from the Vodafone version of the 750V. Looks way better than the choices offered on the Cingular 750.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=117
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone