1.    #1  
    so far it looks pretty interesting.
    http://www.mobilewhack.com/windows-m...ossbow-leaked/
    VERY nice! I wonder if I can upgrade to it on the 750 when it comes out. Probably wishful thinking though.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    well lets just hope we can get a nice hacker or something that is willing to bring us Treo owners(700w/wx and 750) the upgrade.
    Is anyone really excited by this version? Not being sarcastic, just feel like the consensus so far is very much that this is a stop-gap, a little bit of window dressing, but nothing approaching what we will hope to see in the next version, which should be a pretty tangible move forward. Having said that, I'll still be a likely early adopter ...
    I'd like to see it in action!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Looks nice, I wish they would have done more with it then just the ringtones...
    Exactly ...

Quote Originally Posted by brvheart View Post
    Looks nice, I wish they would have done more with it then just the ringtones...
  8.    #8  
    another video this one is 6min long
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Making such extensive use of the stylus looks ominous; it's like going back five years. I didn't play them all the way through but I would hope it can be used one-handed with a qwerty board or it's a no-go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Making such extensive use of the stylus looks ominous; it's like going back five years. I didn't play them all the way through but I would hope it can be used one-handed with a qwerty board or it's a no-go.
    I have that device. There is nothing he did which he could not have done with the keyboard. In fact one-handed use is even better than in WM5.

Surur
  11.    #11  
    man now even better one haded use make me want to install it even more on my device.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    I have that device. There is nothing he did which he could not have done with the keyboard. In fact one-handed use is even better than in WM5.

Surur
    Do you have a page or a review of that device?

Thanks!

Its just a black HTC Universal with WM6. Considering the ROM has not been officially released a review would probably be frowned upon.

Surur
  14.    #14  
    how about a preview or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    how about a preview or something?
    There are a few out already. Mobile-review's are very comprehensive.

http://www.mobile-review.com/pda/art...ssbow-en.shtml

http://www.mobile-review.com/pda/art...ssbow-en.shtml

Surur