1.    #1  
    Help. I can no longer start up the SMS app. I have tried running the Messaging.exe and the Messagingapp.exe in the \windows directory. Nothing. I uninstalled PocketInformant this weekend and I wonder if that did something. I also use Flexmail, but I never made it the default SMS application.

Is there any way to rescue this app without having to hard reset?

TIA!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    I wish I could help, especially since I'm a Saab owner as well (love your avatar)! Have you tried uninstalling PocketInformant and maybe Flexmail as well, then doing a soft reset to see if that works?
    Palm III -> Palm m105 -> Palm m505 -> Treo 600 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 650 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 680 -> Cingular Treo 750 (now unlocked!)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    I wish I could help, especially since I'm a Saab owner as well (love your avatar)! Have you tried uninstalling PocketInformant and maybe Flexmail as well, then doing a soft reset to see if that works?
    I already uninstalled PI this weekend.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)