1.    #1  
    If I know the specific URL of a WMV file or any other file for that matter is there a way to download it to the phone and save it to the SD card? I have a couple sample WMV files on my website and they stream fine in media player but I cannot figure out a way to save them.
    Yes you can download the files to your SD or Main from internet.
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Try holding your stylus on the file and see if the menu pops up.
  4.    #4  
    I am more intrested in getting WMV files to download once I find the actual link to them. So there is no direct link to tap and hold on I just have the address that goes right to the file itself. I was hoping there was a way to put that address into media player and then save the movie something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman19 View Post
    I am more intrested in getting WMV files to download once I find the actual link to them. So there is no direct link to tap and hold on I just have the address that goes right to the file itself. I was hoping there was a way to put that address into media player and then save the movie something like that
    I just tried to download a WMV files, but you are right, it's taking me to the link (with lots of texts) and not letting me download or view. I also try to put the link on to WMP, that doesn't work either.. hum.. interesting.. i am playing with it, will let u know something if i get it to working..
    Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Can you give the address so we can see?