1.    #1  
    I would like to get my emails pushed from my earthlink.net accounts mainly to my Treo 750 with Cingular. Right now I have it setup for my work exchange and all I want is my emails. I do not want to have my work email related to my personal emails. I have tried to search but could not find a way to actually set it up on the treo. I went to gmail and mail2web and made accounts as well.

Mail2web does not show how to configure your Treo for push I assume with a IMAP account. Any help with this would be great.
    I use 4Smartphone to push personal accounts (yahoo, etc.) and Blackberry Connect for corporate email (Lotus Notes). They have the basic setup instructions for setting up a Exchange account. I would think mail2web is similar.
    Brian McGuire
    .../600/650/8700c/700w/Moto Q/700p/Nokia E62/700wx/8525/750c/BB Pearl/Blackjack/BB 8800/BB Curve & HTC Vox S710 >>iPhone
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    You can only have one Exchange account on your device. If you want to use Exchange push you will need to forward your personal account to your work email address or use something like Cingular's Xpress mail for the personal account.

You can also configure your device to poll Earthlink's IMAP server every so often. However this is not a "push" solution.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    You can only have one Exchange account on your device. If you want to use Exchange push you will need to forward your personal account to your work email address or use something like Cingular's Xpress mail for the personal account.

You can also configure your device to poll Earthlink's IMAP server every so often. However this is not a "push" solution.
    Yea looking for a push option. Since I do not want my personal emails routed through my work email server I want a seperate way to do this without the battery drain as well. I had Cingulars Xpress Email on the phone originally and it killed the battery when it was running. Not sure if I want to try that again.
    profimail might be a good alternative
    I am a real estate wholesaler, let me know how I can help you!!!
    We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight!!!
    Woody Properties, LLC