1.    #1  
    My ringtones got all ****ed up and i can't find the Treo 700W "Treo Classic" ringtone or the text message tone ANYWHERE for the life of me...

Can somebody please upload the standard ringtone set from their Treo?

Thank you in advance!
    wouldn't hard reset fix this?
    Palm Treo 700W with Verizon PDATP Plan.

Palm Treo 700WX w/ SERO plan

Love both
  3.    #3  
    I tried a hard reset and it didn't work. I could get the phone replaced if I wanted to, but to be honest the only thing that F'ed up right is the ringtones, so before going through the hassle of getting it replaced I'd rather just try to my own little fix (replacing the ringtone files with the files from someone else's Treo) first.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    here
    Attached Files Attached Files
    try running the "device reset " app that was released by palm. these ringers are in the rom. there is no way, right now, for us to unlook the rom and remove anything. everything will still be there. if the hard reset didn't work, the device reset will.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    well i have the ringers posted so he shouldnt need to do that.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by remlle View Post
    here
    yeah dude i found those ones on the net but those are from the Palm 600/650.

The 700 classic ringer is a lot fuller and crisper than that treo classic tone. It sounds more like the second one without the extra stuff coming in, if that makes sense. And also, I need the text message tone too
  8.    #8  
    bump, come on please.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    try running the "device reset " app that was released by palm. these ringers are in the rom. there is no way, right now, for us to unlook the rom and remove anything. everything will still be there. if the hard reset didn't work, the device reset will.
    so if i have the ROM dump of someone else's 700 will i be able to get the files off there? if so, where? I have the ROM dump of the 750 and 700.
    On the Motorola Q I have (soon to swap for a Treo 700wx) I just dragged and dropped some songs off my CDs. Through Active sync, I dropped into Window\Application\sounds , then rebooted and found them. I have plenty of cool ringtones as a result. Q is Microsoft OS, so can't this take place on the Treos with Microsoft OS?