Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

    I am waiting to receive my first treo (the 750) in a few days. I am thinking that when the iPhone comes out I may want to switch to that and sell this one on ebay. Can anyone recommend what type of case I should use to keep scratches to a minumum and if I should put one of those screen protectors on? (I am looking for a case that is not too bulky)...

    I haven't owned a palm in years......

    Thanks in advance
  2. #2  
    Get a screen protector stat.

    I use a Hybrid case from Seidio. It covers all corners, and will keep your treo from getting scratched up and such. Although it might not protect your treo from being dropped from several feet onto concrete, most cases wont unless you get an armor case that is extremely bulky. I've posted an initial review HERE of the Super Slim Hybrid Case for you to peruse.
  3. zeze22's Avatar
    Posts
    187 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimdan View Post
    Hi,

    I am waiting to receive my first treo (the 750) in a few days. I am thinking that when the iPhone comes out I may want to switch to that and sell this one on ebay. Can anyone recommend what type of case I should use to keep scratches to a minumum and if I should put one of those screen protectors on? (I am looking for a case that is not too bulky)...

    I haven't owned a palm in years......

    Thanks in advance
    I have done what you are describing several times, and will do it again when the iPhone releases. bestskinsever have never failed me. They are the same product as Invishield minus the bloated price tag.

    When I have sold, I have offered the buyer to keep it on or remove it. Removal is easy and leaves absolutely no residue. Your Treo emerges looking brand new.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks a lot guys. What is a screen protector stat? sticker? if so are they easily removable if I am selling? can you recommend one over another?

    Thanks for the Suggestions. Seems like the hybrio case is really nice. Is it better than the all rubber? Thanks again
  5. #5  
    Look and see if otterbox have a case for the treo 750. Those cases will protect against everything, if you dont mind lugging around a brick.
  6. #6  
    To protect your 750 very well, get good screen protectors (BoxWave ClearTouch or Martin Fields) and use Palm's Treo 680 / 750 Flexi Skins along with a pouch of some kind (Seidio horizontal or vertical leather cases or Palm's premium leather side case). The Flexi Skins cover most of the Treo including the keybaord.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimdan View Post
    Thanks a lot guys. What is a screen protector stat? sticker? if so are they easily removable if I am selling? can you recommend one over another?

    Thanks for the Suggestions. Seems like the hybrio case is really nice. Is it better than the all rubber? Thanks again
    I personally like it better because it "shows off" the front of the device while allowing the back to retain the all rubber feel of the original Treo.
  8.    #8  
    I think I'm going to go with the Seidio... Is their screen protector any good? or should I specifically look for the above mentioned brands (I would prefer to make one order for both)

    Their protector is:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=156
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimdan View Post
    I think I'm going to go with the Seidio... Is their screen protector any good? or should I specifically look for the above mentioned brands (I would prefer to make one order for both)

    Their protector is:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=156
    I got a Seidio screen protector. I've used many screen protectors and I don't notice anything that leads me to believe that it is any better/worse than the top competitors.

Posting Permissions