Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Wow! Been looking for this a long time, for my Treo 750. But when I try to download bt audio. zip error says unable to open archive. Archive may be corrupted invalid or in an unsupported format.
    Hannip,

Does this work with the TREO Pro? If not, what do we have to do to make it work? I need BT audio for music and don;t want to get a new a2dp headset.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmmedley View Post
    Wow! Been looking for this a long time, for my Treo 750. But when I try to download bt audio. zip error says unable to open archive. Archive may be corrupted invalid or in an unsupported format.
    Make sure you download the attached zip in the first post of this thread here and not from the xda forum. I think I originally downloaded the other one and got the same error. Then, I downloaded the attachment in the first post and it works fine.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Works great on HTC X7500 (Advantage) in combination with Interphone Bluetooth helmet intercom.

Now I can listen to GPS instructions or MP3 music and at the same time accept incoming phone calls while riding my motorbike.

Good work, thanks a lot!
    This worked where other things I tried didn't. Thanks so much. I just need to listen to system sounds, wav files that beep, etc.

Now, is it possible to have the treo vibrate when a particular sound is played? Or better yet, just vibrate with an html command from a program?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234